border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, October 20, 2006

Need to snap out of this funk...

So its Friday, and while I planned on playing SPF this week it just didn't happen so I will give ya some more randomness.

Mr. Cheeky and I have decided on our costumes for tomorrow night's party. It was his idea and I have to give him credit, it was very creative - wanna know what we are gonna be?? Do ya? Fuzzy Dice!! OK well its supposed to be fuzzy dice but you know me, I am going for the "bling" so it will be fuzzy/shiny dice. I have to get the rest of the supplies to finish making them tonight. Yes, I know - pictures will be posted this weekend after the party.

I have a meeting for work this morning and then I am taking the kids to the Science Museum in St. Paul to see the Body Worlds exhibit. Its kinda cool and creepy all at the same time and well its close to Halloween and so I thought it would be fun.

The teenage daughter knows about Willie. She is handling it ok. Just like us, she is sad but understands.

The kitty's are starting to get along - well a little bit anyway. Resident kitty can only take so much and after a while will chase or corner new kitty. She is the Queen of her castle. She will let new kitty live here but she rules and is not gonna let him forget it. It is really funny to watch.

I think new kitty has hairball issues. I am not sure because I have never had a cat that has had hairball issues. For the past two days he will have spells of coughing almost like he is trying to get it out or something. But then again he could have something from the shelter (do kitties get kennel cough??). Either way I am not going to worry about it yet. He has an appt next week to be checked out. Its a free service from the shelter when you adopt if you take them within the first 14 days.

I keep calling the new kitty "she" instead of "he". Do you think that will give him a complex?

Just heard that Motley Crue and Aerosmith are coming to town. Tickets go on sale tomorrow. I think I am gonna go.

I think that is about it for now. Gotta jump in the shower before my meeting.

Cheeky - who needs a pick me up and well a little Gloria Gaynor will do it everytime...

At first I was afraid, I was petrified, Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side. But I spent so many nights, thinking how you did me wrong, I grew strong, I learned how to carry on. And so you're back...from outer space. I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face. I should have changed my stupid lock. I should have made you leave your key. If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me...

Go on now go... walk out the door...just turn around now...'cause you're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye, you think I'd crumble, you think I'd lay down and die. Oh no, not I, I will survive. As long as I know how to love, I know I will stay alive. I've got all my life to live. I've got all my love to give and I'll survive...I will survive


(Cheeky: sing with me now - wherever you are....you know you want to)

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart. Kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart...and I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself. I used to cry, Now I hold my head up high...and you see me...somebody new. I'm not that chained up little person still in love with you. And so you felt like dropping in and just expect me to be free. Now I'm saving all my loving for someone who's loving me....

Go on now go... walk out the door...just turn around now...'cause you're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye, you think I'd crumble, you think I'd lay down and die. Oh no, not I, I will survive. As long as I know how to love, I know I will stay alive. I've got all my life to live. I've got all my love to give and I'll survive...I will survive


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:34 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky