border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, October 09, 2006

What happened to the Question Mark??

Remember last week when I whined and moaned and said the "S" word? And if you will recall (or you can just scroll down) the little visual aid I provided had little question marks. I was busy this weekend and didn't get a chance to watch the news or weather so I wanna know, what happened to the question marks???? Look, see for yourself....NO.QUESTION.MARKS...



And what is this on Thursday with a HIGH of 39?!?!?!

Cheeky who is already feeling the chill and must go get a cup of cocoa (with some schnaps) to fell better. How about a little Bangles for ya......Time, time, time
See what's become of me, While I looked around for my possibilities...I was so hard to please....Look around, Leaves are brown, And the sky is a hazy shade of winter...

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:36 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky