border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, October 06, 2006

Nothing...Nada...Zip....

Just can't come up with something to write about this morning. Perhaps the coffee hasn't kicked in...probably because I haven't HAD my coffee yet (go figure). So let me give you some more random things.

Kitty loves deer jerky. My daddy makes fabulous deer jerky...yum yum yum. And everytime I try to have some, Kitty is right there wanting her share. I guess deer jerky to her is like Skittles for Weezer.

Busy weekend. Today, final buying and prep for the man child's party. Saturday, gonna cruise down the St. Croix river and check out the foliage. Then have a picnic. Sunday, its the man child's golden birthday and so its party time!

The man child will be graduating next Tuesday from a white belt to a yellow belt! Woohoo!

I have been feeling really domestic this week. This is very odd behavior for me. I must be catching something. Mr. Cheeky is pleased, I am concerned.

Need to come up with costume ideas for me and Mr. Cheeky for a Halloween party in 2 weeks!

I heard a really really bad word yesterday. I am hoping I heard it wrong but somehow I don't think I did. The weather said....and I quote...."possible snow flurries next Thursday"....hello? Excuse me? What was that? Going from upper 60's to snow in the matter of a week? OK so I know IF it does happen that it won't accumulate, but that isn't the point. The point is that white stuff will be falling out of the sky in OCTOBER. I can't even tell you how wrong this is. Think I am crazy? Check this out.....see what it says there on Thursday....uh huh



Cheeky who is singing......

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I had said
That losing you would make me flip my lid
Right. . .

You know you laughed, I heard you laugh
You laughed, you laughed and laughed
And then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad!
And. . .

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:05 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky