border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I know I know....What is she smokin'? Right?

I know I know I can't believe I am actually even thinking about doing this....much less actually gonna do it. I mean, who would have ever thought....Cheeky doing something like this....its absurd...insane...just down right nuts.

Yes, my dear friends, I have slipped past the world of sanity. I have set a goal and I aim to keep it (and please ask me from time to time, nag me, harrass me - whatever to make me stick to this craziness). I have decided that I, Cheeky, am going to participate in this! I don't have much time....I have to start preparing now......YIKES! I have never, ever, ever done anything like this or even wanted to but I am gonna do it this year. Yep, its gonna be cold. Yep, most likely there will be snow on the ground....but....I am still gonna do it and Yep - it will probably kill me...........


Cheeky who still can't believe she is gonna actually do something this insane thought that a little Jackson Browne would be appropriate this morning....Looking out at the road rushing under my wheels, Looking back at the years gone by like so many summer fields, In sixty-five I was seventeen and running up one-o-one, I don't know where I'm running now, I'm just running on....

Running on - running on empty
Running on - running blind
Running on - running into the sun
But I'm running behind....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:53 AM :: 13 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky