border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, September 18, 2006

Missed it AGAIN!!!!

The last time I came to Charleston, I missed tropical strom Ernesto by a week - well just take a look at what I missed back home in Minnefreakinsota this weekend - at 10pm Saturday night.....



Yep - and F2 tornado - about ummmm say 2 miles from my house.....in our neighborhood - the neighbors trampoline was on top of the wooden playset and other strange things - Mr. Cheeky has the pictures, I will post them when I get home.

Here is some video from the news (pardon the self promotion at the beginning).


I am getting ready to head to the airport so I guess a little Ozzy is in store...Times have changed and times are strange, Here I come , But I ain't the same...Mama, I'm Coming Home, Times gone by seems to be. You could have been a better friend to me...Mama, I'm Coming Home...You took me in and you drove me out
Yeah, you had me hypnotized, Lost and found and turned around, By the fire in your eyes. You made me cry, you told me lies....But, I can't stand to say goodbye...Mama, I'm Coming Home, I could be right, I could be wrong, It hurts so bad, it's been so long....Mama, I'm Coming Home...Selfish love yeah we're both alone, The ride before the fall, But I'm gonna take this heart of stone, I just got to have it all...I've seen your face a hundred times, Everyday we've been apart, I don't care about the sunshine, yeah....'Cause Mama, Mama, I'm Coming Home, I'm Coming Home....You took me in and you drove me out, Yeah, you had the hypnotised, Lost and found and turned around...By the fire in your eyes, I've seen your face a thousand times, Everyday we've been apart, And I don't care about the sunshine, yeah...'Cause Mama, Mama, I'm Coming Home.....I'm Coming Home

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 10:14 AM :: 8 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky