border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's a Saturday Update

I rarely post on the weekends but I had a few minutes before ebay ended so I said what the heck (Julie - this weekend post is for you....hehe)

I am at the resort and it is very nice. The weather is cool (in the mid 60's) and its overcast (its gonna rain later) but I am sitting on the beach right this second as I type....seriously I am....on the beach...cool huh? Only thing missing is my foo foo drink but it is still the AM. I have booked my massage for tomorrw (which will be good after a loooong party night). Shannon and I are heading out in a little to go to town and do a little shopping and get our nails done before the events start. The men folk are fishing off the pier.

We are going to have quite a lot of people in our little suite. Right now there are 5 - by the weekends end - 9!

So right now we are just chillin' for a while.

Anywho - that's about it for now.....I am sure there will be tales to tell after tonight (its skit night - too funny).

Cheeky who is singing a little beach music.........Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya, Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama....Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica....Off the Florida Keys there's a place called Kokomo, That's where you wanna go to get away from it all....Bodies in the sand, tropical drink melting in your hand, We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drum band...Down in Kokomo....Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take you to Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama....Key Largo Montego, baby why don't we go...Ooh I wanna take you down to
Kokomo, we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow, That's where we wanna go, way down in Kokomo. Martinique, that Monserrat mystique...

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 11:56 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky