border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, August 18, 2006

Taking the MIL to the MOA

to go S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G!

I am taking the day off of work to go do some shopping with the MIL. The teenage daughter seems to think this is a time to go back to school shopping too. Its going to be an all day event (hey it's cloudy and rainy outside so I can't think of a better thing to do....can you?)

If the weather permits, Saturday we are headed to Taylors Falls (in the land of snow and cheese).

Sunday - I am flying out with MIL. She will get off the plane in Charlotte and I will continue on to Myrtle Beach and then drive on down to C-town! So, most likely my next post will be from there!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Tiffany update - as of now she is still in the hospital but should come home today. She was having a few issues. I called and talked to her and she was fairly doped up (poor thing - I mean when you can't remember your favorite Aunt Cheeky you KNOW something is up...hehe). On the college front, they will let her come a little late which is good so hopefully that will all work out.

Cheeky - who is feeling particularly perky today (maybe its not working, maybe its going shopping, maybe its going to Charleston, maybe its because she only has 2 more days of prednisone and she slept like a log last night....awww who cares...she's perky!).....and thinks a little Phil Collins is in order for today.....There's this girl that's been on my mind....All the time, Sussudio oh oh....Now she don't even know my name, but I think she likes me just the same....Sussudio oh oh...Oh if she called me I'd be there, I'd come running anywhere, she's all I need, all my life I feel so good if I just say the word....Sussudio, just say the word..Oh Sussudio

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:29 AM :: 24 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky