border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, August 25, 2006

Cheeky's Back!

Back again.....Cheeky's back....tell a friend!

It's sooooo nice to be missed when you are gone. I am still among the living down here in rainy Charleston, SC. And what have I been doing that has kept me away from blogging you might ask - 3 words my friend.....WORK WORK WORK!!! OMG - I had forgotten what it was like to drive in traffic into an office everyday. I had forgotten what it was like to have to actually put on decent clothes and do my hair and wear make up every day. I had forgotten what it was like to sit through traffic trying to get home. I have been so whipped after putting in extra long days that basically I just shower and go to bed at the end of the day. Working from home has definately spoiled this girl.

BUT....today is FRIDAY ya'll and this girl is getting out of here early. She is going to skip out this morning and go see Gene and here hair did (and Mist - he is among "the gays"). Gene does goooooood hair! Then after that, Cheeky is heading over to the bank, paying off her car and becoming debt free! You heard me - DEBT FREE!!! Ok except for the house, but that doesn't count because as much as I move I will always have that expense. Then back to the office for a few follow up meetings and this girl is outta here! She is gonna go hang out with her friends that she has been neglecting and hasn't seen since she has been here. She is gonna go smooch on baby Duncan. AND....she is gonna go get herself some lobster tonight - yep Cheeky is gonna be living it up (if she can stay awake that is).

This weekend is going to be free time so I am hoping that the rain goes away so I can get to the beach and get some sun on the skin that is glowing because its too damn pale! I am also hoping to get in some shopping time.

So my dear blogging friends....I am alive, tired but alive...but not too tired to sing you a little ditty....Perhaps a little Right Said Fred....I'm too sexy for my shirt,too sexy for my shirt,So sexy it hurts..And I'm too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan...And I'm too sexy for your party, Too sexy for your party, No way I'm disco dancing...I'm a model you know what I mean, And I do my little turn on the catwalk, Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk, yeah I do my little turn on the catwalk....

Updated: I am visiting your blogs today but Blogger is being a PIA and won't let me comment - but I promise I will....as soon as it lets me....(making another sacrifice to the blogger gods/goddesses)

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:01 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky