border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I wanna be sedated.....

As many of you read my post this morning....Cheeky will be under sedation. Why? you ask. That's because the mean, cruel, wicked, dentist feels the need to give her a crown. I know what some of you are thinking....its just a little crown, no big deal....but ya'll know how I feel about the dentist. Damn, even a cleaning stresses me the hell out (and I usually bite the hygenist several times without knowing it witha simple cleaning....and you can tell I am starting to get a little stressed already cause I didn't sleep last night thinking about this...and I am already cussing....). So, when he told me I needed a crown, I was not a happy camper. So, trying to win me over, the dentist asked if I wanted Nitrous.....ummmm sweetie, the last time I had nitrous they turned it all the way up, and I still walked out of there with claw marks on the back of my hands from where I was digging in them the entire time. While nitrous is goooooooood....it don't work with me in the dentist chair. I am getting the good stuff....straight in the veins! No pills for this girl....

So at 7:30 (central time) I will be getting some serious feel good juice in the veins my friends. So sing a little Ramones with me.....Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated, Nothin' to do no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 6:41 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky