border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Randomness

Since I didn't post last Friday and I have too much to wait until this Friday I thought I would try to get some of this stuff out of my head.....

The man child is totally scared of storms now. He is paranoid of tornados since the one that we had close by a couple weeks ago. I am trying make storms cool for him...He ain't buying it. We had a really cool storm last night...He wasn't a happy camper....Yep he slept in my bed.

Overheard (while driving in the car)
Mr. Cheeky: I think we should change the sheets when we get home.
Man Child: Why?, you are just going to have to change them again tomorrow - cause you are a little gassy dad!
Cheeky: ROFLMAO!

The teenage daughter is finally finished with Tennis (woohooo!!) Now she wants to join the colorguard....does it ever end?

The man child touched my heart Monday night. This is one of the most thoughtful and considerate kids I have ever seen in my life. We were laying on the bed watching X-Men and poor old Weezer was laying with us. I said something about Weezer going to heaven soon (We are contemplating this decision. Weezer's health is continuing to decline so I was kind of testing the waters by saying this) and the man child said "Well when he does go, we will have to put plenty of popcorn and skittles in the coffin with him" (these are things Weezer will knock you over and take right out of your mouth he loves them so much). I was touched the man child would even think of that. What a kind hearted little man.

I have given the teenage daughter permission to have a Halloween party. I may regret this decision later on - but then again - it could be cool (depending on the group of kids - some I know others I will be meeting for the first time). Yes, I am gonna dress up. Yes, it is my mission to embarrass her (after all, what kind of a Mom would I be if I didn't?).

I may be regretting the decision to tell ya'll about the reindeer run....cause now I can't back down.....

Conversation with the teenage daughter on Monday
TD: So did you finally get your tooth fixed?
Cheeky: Yep, they did it today but it feels a little weird.
TD: How?
Cheeky: Well, its a little smoother than the rest of my teeth, especially on top.
TD: Why?
Cheeky: Cause the crown is made out of porcelain.
TD: Isn't that what they make toilets out of?


Cheeky - who is gonna sing a little Jimmy Buffett (yep, I am a parrothead) this morning......

Now, I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow. Let me say it now, I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow.

Ground, she movin' under me. Tidal waves out on the sea. Sulphur smoke up in the sky. Pretty soon we learn to fly.....

Let me hear you, now I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow. Let me hear you now. I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow.

My girl quickly say to me, "Mon you better watch your feet." Lava come down soft and hot. "You better lava me now or lava me not".

Let me hear you, now I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow. Let me hear you now. I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow.

No time to count what I'm worth, cause I just left the planet Earth. Where I go I hope there's rum. Not to worry mon soon come.

Let me hear you, now I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow. Let me hear you now. I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow.

But I don't want to land in New York City,(no no no) I don't want to land in Mexico (no no no). I don't want to land on no Three Mile Island; I don't want to see my skin a-glow.

Don't want to land in Comanche Sky Park (no no no), or in Nashville, Tennessee (no no no).I don't want to land in no San Juan airport or the Yukon Territory.

Don't want to land no San Diego (no no no). Don't want to land in no Buzzards Bay (no no no). I don't want to land on no Ayatolla. I got nothin' more to say.

Let me hear you, now I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow. Let me hear you now. I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:32 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky