border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, November 13, 2006

Bet you didn't know I was famous did ya??

I have been holding on to this little secret for a while well, because I just didn't want to get the autograph seekers beating down my door but I guess its time to let my little secret out. Yours truly, Cheeky, is famous. Just how famous you ask? Well famous enough for Dominic Monaghan to wear a t-shirt with MY name on it. And to be photographed wearing said t-shirt. And for that photo to be published in a national magazine. THAT is how famous I am! Don't believe me? Well just check it out for yourself.....this photo is from the October 16 edition of People Magazine in the Star Tracks section......






See, there it is! Cheeky is famous!


As for the weekend I need a day to recoup. Friday was an all day shop fest at the Christmas show in Charlotte. Then fly back to Minnie. Saturday was another all day shop fest at the scrapbooking convention in St. Paul. Sunday, wasn't too bad. Went to a Vikings vs. Packers football party and then....shopping at the outlets. I took the teenage daughter and got some good ideas for Christmas. So today, its back to the grind.

Cheeky who is singing a little Bowling for Soup....Debbie (aka Cheeky LOL) just hit the wall, she never had it all, one Prozac a day, husbands a CPA, her dreams went out the door, when she turned twenty four, only been with one man
what happen to her plan?

She was gonna be an actress...she was gonna be a star...she was gonna shake her ass
on the hood of white snake's car...her yellow SUV is now the enemy...looks at her average life...and nothing has been alright

Bruce Springstein, Madonna, way before Nirvana, there was U2 and Blondie, and music still on MTV, her two kids in high school, they tell her that she's uncool, but she'still preoccupied, with 19, 19, 1985....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:56 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky