border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Crack night at Mickey D's and random stuff

Last night must have been the monthly meeting of the local chapter of Crackheads R Us. And they must have let out early because they all showed up at Mickey D's last night as I was taking the man child out for a little sustanance. I am not kidding ya'll they were everywhere and one of them even brought her kids with her. Unbelievable.

Yesterday I received a call from Fabio from the lonely housewives website. I never knew Fabio was German...LOL

Its a bit of a busy day. Lots of work for my job and then I am prepping for dinner tomorrow and most importantly, I need to do power shots of vitamin C. I am getting sick ya'll. I felt it coming on last night. The headache, the scratchy throat. And this morning my throat is killing me. I know its sinus drainage which means a cough will soon follow. I can still breath for the moment which is good. I don't need to be sick I don't need to be sick I don't need to be sick.....

Cheeky who is thinking up her own home rememdy to get rid of this....

Brother bought a coconut, he bought it for a dime, His sister had another one, she paid it for the lime. She put the lime in the coconut, she drank 'em both up, She put the lime in the coconut, she drank 'em both up, She put the lime in the coconut, she drank 'em both up, Put the lime in the coconut, she called the doctor, woke him up, and said.....Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take, I said, Doctor, to relieve this bellyache, I said, Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take, I said, Doctor, to relieve this bellyache....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:36 PM :: 8 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky