border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Why do they do this crap????

I mean really....I get up this morning, in a fairly decent mood. Pour myself a cup of java (or if you are a Dolly fan - that would be a cup of ambition) with peppermint creamer (mmmmm good). Sit down to start my laptop and its time for windows updates. Cool, no problem. Just installed updates last night on the home PC so no biggie. But wait - what's this? The new Explorer 7? Ummmm well, if its recommended and its coming as an automatic update the ummmm ok sure go ahead and install. MISTAKE!!!! The toolbars have a new look, they are all funky. AND, get this, they won't let me re-arrange them in the heirarchy that I like. Now don't get me wrong, change can sometimes be good but leave my internet crap alone - especially before the morning java has kicked in mmmmkay?

So now I just feel all weird and violated (wonder how the laptop feels?).

On a happier note, my shopping list for Friday is looking good. I know what I am getting for people and this is a good feeling. Daddy if you are reading, I picked up something for you last night and you will NEVER NEVER guess what it is (but go ahead and try if you want).

AND on an even happier note.....one of my fellow bloggers totally made my day yesterday (after I finally checked my snail mail). You know those ridiculously goofy commercials where someone gets something in the mail and then they get all giddy and get a really goofy look on their face?? Well that was me yesterday! Jen sent me a little package and I was totally not expecting it and it totally made my day! She sent me 2 80's CD's (a girl after my own heart - and which by the way had a few songs on them that was on my list to purchase from itunes...now I don't have to..hehe - yep I am still giddy) and a singing card (that sings Kokomo). The man child was having a ball playing with the card in the car.

Cheeky - who is gonna sing one of the songs from the CD for ya - ready? (and you know you wanna sing along).....

My grandma and your grandma were sittin' by the fire, My grandma told your grandma: "I'm gonna set your flag on fire"...Talkin' 'bout, Hey now! Hey now! I-KO I-KO un-day Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-ne...Jock-a-mo fee-na-ne

Look at my king all dressed in red , I-KO I-KO un-day, I betcha five dollars he'll kill you dead, Jock-a-mo fee-na-ne...Talkin' 'bout, Hey now! Hey now! I-KO I-KO un-day Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-ne...Jock-a-mo fee-na-ne

My flag boy and your flag boy were sittin' by the fire, My flagboy told your flagboy: "I'm gonna set your flag on fire"...Talkin' 'bout, Hey now! Hey now! I-KO I-KO un-day, Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-ne...Jock-a-mo fee-na-ne

See that guy all dressed in green? I-KO I-KO un-day, He's not a man, he's a lovin' machine, Jock-a-mo fee-na-ne...Talkin' 'bout, Hey now! Hey now! I-KO I-KO un-day Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-ne...Jock-a-mo fee-na-ne

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:58 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky