border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just a few PSA's

Now this may come across as me being in a witchy mood but actually I am not. I am in a fairly good mood after a good nights sleep and getting rid of that nasty headache I had yesterday.

PSA #1 To the lady that sat behind me at the Wild game. Honey, I know its cold season, I have one too but if you have to continue to hack and cough don't be doing it in my hair. And you need to see a doc cause that is one nasty juicy (smokers?) cough you have there and if you are contagious - I don't want it. Capish?

PSA#2 To the idiot behind me at the stop light (actually this goes for a lot of drivers around here) when the light turns green and I am at the front of the line, give me the 2 seconds or less that is required to remove my foot from the brake and accelerate. Honking on your horn during this time is only going to engage my road rage and next time you do it, this girl is gonna just put it park and sit there and wave while enjoying the sound of your honking horn.

PSA#3 To the makers of the stop snoring spray - umm it don't work. Don't believe me? Well just listen to this.....(I am NOT saying who this is - gotta protect the innocent).


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Cheeky - who is singing....Grandma got run over by a reindeer, walking home from our house Christmas Eve. You can say there's no such thing as Santa, But as for me an' Grandpa, we believe.

She'd been drinking too much eggnog, And we begged her not to go. But she forgot her medication, And she staggered out the door into the snow. When we found her Christmas morning, At the scene of the attack, She had hoof prints on her forehead, And incriminating Claus marks on her back.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:28 AM :: 15 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky