border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gifts for the Mail Nazi

I like our mail carrier. At first I thought she was a little on the witchy side but I turned on the southern charm and she mellowed out very quickly. We now have a nice relationship and she really looks out for me (so does the superviser). Of all the people in MN that provide service to me on a regular basis, I have to say that these two really are great. My neighbor across the street however, can not stand our mail carrier and calls her the mail nazi (and yes there is a story behind that). I think its kinda funny actually. I guess it just goes to show that if you give a little kindness, it will be returned (ok sometimes, not all the time). Anyway, because of she goes out of her way at times for me, I would like to get her a little something for Christmas, problem is, I have no idea what. She is a nice lady but I really don't know all that much about her. Any suggestions?

Gift count:
Teenage daughter: check
Man child: check
Mr. Cheeky: check
Cheeky: NOTHING!

Cheeky - who is singing....a little Redneck 12 Days of Christmas....

Twelve-pack of Bud
Eleven Wrastling tickets
Ten o' Copenhagen
Nine years probation
Eight table dancers
Seven packs of Redman
Six cans of Spam
Five flannel shirts
Four big mud tires
Three shotgun shells
Two hunting dogs
... And some parts to a Mustang GT!!!!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 10:08 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky