border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, January 05, 2007

Playing with my new toy

I haven't had as much time to play with my new toy as I would like but I thought that I would share you a little bit of Cheeky - The Early Years.....

Remember when I told ya'll about my George? Well this is a pic of the very first one that is now boxed away at my Mom's house (or at least that is what they tell me and if he is no longer there I don't want to know about it....mmmmkay??) That is me (the blonde) with my Dad and Sister (oh did I tell ya she is coming up at the end of the month? Woot!)



Now who does this look like?? The man child perhaps? I mean the only way you can even tell this was a picture of a girl would be to look on the sleeve - see right there the little red flowers?? Look closely. I guess this is why I was nicknamed boy for a really looooong time.



I have more to share....but I have to tease you a little to make sure you keep coming back...man I crack myself up!

Cheeky who is singing a little.....

Glory days well they'll pass you by, Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye...
Glory days, glory days......

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:12 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky