border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Santa was good........

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I certainly did. We had a really nice day of playing games, being silly, watching movies and eating Chinese (fa rah rah rah rah).

Yesterday, it was shopping! Looking for the bargain here and there. Not really looking for anything in particular. I adopted a soldier in Iraq and just got his name and address on Christmas day so I did get quite a bit of goodies for his first care package which I sent off this morning. We also hit the waterpark here by the house and had a really good time.

Today I am doing MORE shopping. The kids want to use their gift cards and so we are going to hit the outlets in Albertville and then drive up to St. Cloud and shop. Again, not looking for anything in particular.

The kitties have been good and are getting along. The first night and following day, it wasn't Kitty Girl that was the problem (ok so she was the instigator). Sylvester was busy doing her bidding. The conversation between Kitty Girl and Sylvester when they saw the new kitties was quite funny and I have it on video to share but I haven't downloaded it yet.

Still a few busy days ahead to spend with the kids while they are out of school.

Cheeky - who is off and running again....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 2:45 PM :: 4 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky