border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Sunday, December 31, 2006

What do you do.....

When its New Years Eve, and you are having people over, and you run out of room in the fridge? Well, if you live in Minnefreakinsota, this is what you do....















The rain turned to snow this morning and we have about 3 inches on the ground and its coming down hard and heavy. This is the good wet packin stuff too. Good thing I don't have to go anywhere tonight (except across the street to the neighbors and well they can roll me home if they need too...yeah I know some people that would just love that one).

I hope everyone out there has a FABULOUS New Years Eve! My blogger buddies have really made 2006 fun and we just know that 2007 has a bunch more in store!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 4:06 PM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky