border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, January 15, 2007

Weekend Happenings

Not much was going on this weekend which was really nice. Friday night we hit B-dubs for some wings and trivia...I *heart* trivia. Saturday I woke up to a cat staring in my face screaming at me. At 6AM!!! Seems he is just very particular and likes routine and doesn't like it when you don't get up to talk to him in the morning. I on the other hand LIKE sleeping in on Saturdays. He won that battle. Just look at this face.....



How can you be mad at that?? Well wait till he screams in your face then you will know. Or until he pulls out an entire row of a blanket you are making....ugh

Its been pretty chilly lately. Temps in the single digits and teens. Got a dusting of snow last night. The city and down south seems have gotten just a wee bit more.

Last night I broke down and finally put the electric blanket on the bed. Mr. Cheeky keeps the house at 62 at night and I was getting too cold for that and having to sleep with socks on which is not acceptable. (so take that as your warning Sis...bring your feet PJ's cause you are sleepin in the teenage daughter's room and its below ground and ummm a good 10 degrees colder than the rest of the house).

Suzanna came over yesterday and we scrapped a little. I was so proud of her. She did her first 7 pages! You go girl!!! I got 4 more done on my "pets" album.

Me and the kids have the day off today. I have a dental appt in 45 min then we are gonna just hang out and goof off and go get pretty/handsome (the kids want hair cuts). So we will do just whatever we want....cause we can!

Cheeky who is singing....some Journey cause she heard in the car yesterday and now its stuck in her head....sing with me now at the end....

You make me weak
And wanna die
Just when you
Said we'd try
Lovin', touchin', squeezin'
Each other

When I'm alone
All by myself
You're out
With someone else
Lovin', touchin', squeezin'
Each other

You're tearin' me apart
Every, every day
You're tearin' me apart
Oh what can I say?
You're tearin' me apart

It won't be long, yes
'Til you're alone
When your lover
Oh he hasn't come home
'Cause he's lovin'
He's touchin'
He's squeezin'
Another

He's tearin' you apart
Every, every day
He's tearin' you apart
Oh girl, what can you say?
He's tearin' you apart

'Cause he's lovin'
Touchin'
Another

Now, it's your turn girl, to cry

(Cheeky - Sing with me now...I wanna hear you)
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:38 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky