border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's Thursday?.... Already??

OK so I am not ready for it to be Thursday. I have too much to do. So this weeks Thursday Thirteen will be - Thirteen things I need to do before flying out at the but crack of dawn on Saturday to head down to Charleston.

1. Laundry - why do I have to do laundry? So I can....
2. Pack - and I hear that its a little chilly down there (well its T-shirt weather for me but still....)
3. Find things to wear to an office. Working from home I wear lounge pants all day. Do I still own office clothes? Do I need to shop? hmmmmmm
4. Clean out the handbag - and pack it with all the things I will need for the plane.
5. Clean out the laptop bag then make sure all my chargers, cables, etc are packed.
6. Update and charge up the ipod.
7. NEED.A.MANICURE - not sure if I am gonna have time for that.
8. Clean up the pit I call a desk....just so I don't forget anything.
9. Make my list of things I need to get while I am down there...we are out of a few staple items that I.MUST.HAVE.
10. Confirm some appts that I have for next week.
11. Books - I need to get some books to read on the plane (any suggestions?)
12. Return the movies I rented last week so Mr. Cheeky doesn't have to.
13. Stock the house with groceries so the kids and Mr. Cheeky have plenty to eat while I am gone.

There is more....there is much more but this will get me started.

Cheeky - who in honor of the train wreck that was American Idol last night is singing .....

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha

Man I crack myself up......


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:21 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky