border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh yeah - Its a MONDAY...

OK, so I am in Charleston and its warm and nice and I went shopping over the weekend and everything was just peachy....until this morning. Slept great -it rained and was wonderful. Then, I get all dressed and ready for work. Its raining but not too hard. I stop by the coffee joint to get some serious go-go juice and what happens??? No sooner than I leave the coffee joint the bottom falls out and it starts pouring. OK so I just park it in the coffee joint until it lets up enough for me to run to the car. OK no biggie right? Well I get to work and BAM it happened again. I am halfway to the door and the bottom just falls out AGAIN!. So I get in, get dried, get set up and what happens? I leave my power supply to my laptop at my friend's house. So I have about 2 hours before I have to run out and go get it......UGH!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:49 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky