border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hidden Talents

Last night as I was watching Heroes....I heart Heroes....I started thinking, what sort of hidden talents do people have that their friends and/or family may or may not know about? It can be from the simple stuff like rolling your tongue (which by the way I can't do) to something more complex. I have a few hidden talents, some that are fun and others that are just down right scary. For instance, I have very nimble toes....I can pick things up, I can pinch people (hard) with my toes. Strange...ok Freaky I know but I can do it. I also lose sleep just before someone close to me dies. I have mentioned this before on my blog I think. I have been doing it for years so when I stop sleeping I start worrying - it ALWAYS happens but I never know who it will be and sometimes if the dying process takes a while (like with a lingering illness) - I can lose sleep for a very long time. AND if people get really close to me, I start losing sleep with their loved ones are about to die. The instance whoever it is finally passes over - I can sleep again (whether I know they have died or not) FREAKY! There are others too but ya'll are already starting to think I am a freak of nature why encourage this behavior by adding more things to this list right? haha

So, what hidden talents do you have? Come on and share them...we wanna know so tell us!


Cheeky who is singing....A little Steve Miller Band....

I heat up, I can't cool down
You got me spinnin'
'Round and 'round
'Round and 'round and 'round it goes
Where it stops nobody knows

Every time you call my name
I heat up like a burnin' flame
Burnin' flame full of desire
Kiss me baby, let the fire get higher

Abra-abra-cadabra
I want to reach out and grab ya
Abra-abra-cadabra
Abracadabra

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:54 AM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky