border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Took the SIS and the B-I-L to the MOA

Yesterday after putting in a half day of work, I took my sis and bil to the MOA! I need new shoes cause after a day of walking my feet and back ached. I mean seriously, I am not THAT old yet. They bought a few little things. I went to Archivers of course and bought the stuff to do some more cards (and I think I might have the design for this year's Christmas card....but it is early so I may get more ideas along the way...I am such a junkie...I might need an intervention). I went into a really cool bead store too...I think I might get Shell to educate me in making jewelry...told ya - I am a junkie. Also, went to the Hallmark store (thought about you Jen and racked up! Bought lots of cards and things for my adopted soldier and for others as well. OH and I got something really cool for the teenage daughter because it was on sale. I would put up a pic but she reads this from time to tims so....I am just gonna make her wait...hehe.

Sis was a little shocked at the sticker price of a t-shirt (just a plain red one) at Bloomingdales - ummm it was something like $129 on sale...so ummm she let that one pass.

Got home and had tacos for dinner....I love taco night! After cleaning up (ok so after Mr. Cheeky and the teenage daughter cleaned up) we played a couple rounds of golf (the card game) before our shows came on....the men folk watched 24 while I watched Heroes (I heart Heroes did I tell you that?).

Not sure what today's activities will be. Haven't made it to the Winter Carnival yet...its just so flippin cold....brrrr....BUT I did buy some silky long johns last Sunday from Cabelas....now those are nice!

Cheeky who is singing....

All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I went for a walk
On a winter's day
I'd be safe and warm
If I was in L.A.
California (ok this should be Charleston but there are too many syllables) dreamin'
On such a winter's day

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:06 AM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky