border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, March 08, 2007

Random Junk

Thanks for all the well wishes yesterday. My neck is somewhat better but still tight and still not right. But since its feeling a little better I will continue to self medicate and not make a visit with the doc - now if he was looking like Shell's doc I would be there in a hot minute but nah...not here in the tundra.

Did ya'll happen to see that new show on Fox last night - The Wedding Bells? It so reminds me of Ally McBeal (which it should since its the same creator). I really enjoyed it and ummm Heather Tom (you know the old Victoria from Y&R) well #1 she is looking HOT these days (you go girl) and #2 she is funny. Who knew? If you missed it try and catch it on Friday night (which is gonna be its regular time) cause they are gonna replay the first one. I have mixed feelings about Friday night shows - that's my b-dubs night BUT if I go early then I will be back in time to see it....that or I need Tivo or something.

I am up at the butt crack of dawn to do an interview at 7am! The things I do for my job. I guess I only have myself to blame - I did schedule it.

The man child will graduate next week to his Purple Belt! Woohoo!

Ummm rumor has it that we might actually be in the 40's this weekend....beach anyone???

That's it - that's all I got for now.....

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:43 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky