border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, March 23, 2007

I Promise.....

I promise that I will be better about blogging next week. Just been in a funk (or a little Funky as Mr. Fab would say).

BUT today IS a new day - a new day in which I can wear my snazzy sandals because it is like 60 degrees outside and I have my windows open and me and the cats have had our faces in the open window breathing in the fresh air (hmmm wonder what the neighbors think this strange southern person is doing in the window with her cats?) AND - I have been really good about going to the gym regularly (even with the painful blisters). AND tonight I am treating myself and going to Texas Roadhouse and me some RIBS ya'll!!!! You know the kind that are sooo tender they fall off the bone and they are drippin with sauce? Yeah, those! (I will walk longer on the treadmill tomorrow so just shut it mmmmkay?)

OH!! I can't believe I forgot to tell ya'll this - let's just blame it on the funk mmmmkay? Teenage Daughter made the JV softball team at school. Last year as an 8th grader she played on the 9th grade team. This year as a 9th grader she is playing JV. Not too shabby! She gets her uniform today so I will try to get her to model it and take some pics. So give her a shout out and show her some love - she has been feeling a little neglected on the blog.

ONE WEEK AND ONE DAY until this blinding white skin hits the beach. Wanna place bets on how fast I am gonna look like a lobster??? Come on you know you wanna play!

Cheeky - who was a sucker and paid for a 3 month gold membership on classmates and has been sending old friends lots of messages. So, in honor of my highschool days - I leave you with a little Digital Underground.....(yeah Kelly - this is for you LOL)....

All right!
Stop whatcha doin'
'cause I'm about to ruin
the image and the style that ya used to.
I look funny
but yo I'm makin' money see
so yo world I hope you're ready for me.
Now gather round
I'm the new fool in town
and my sound's laid down by the Underground.
I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
so just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.
Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.
And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to bump thee.
I'm steppin' tall, y'all,
and just like Humpty Dumpty
you're gonna fall when the stereos pump me.
I like to rhyme,
I like my beats funky,
I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy.
I'm sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack
but sometimes I get ridiculous
I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice
hey yo fat girl, c'mere--are ya ticklish?
Yeah, I called ya fat.
Look at me, I'm skinny
It never stopped me from gettin' busy
I'm a freak
I like the girls with the boom
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
I'm crazy.
Allow me to amaze thee.
They say I'm ugly but it just don't faze me.
I'm still gettin' in the girls' pants
and I even got my own dance

The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the hump
Do the Humpty Hump, come on and do the Humpty Hump
Do the Humpty Hump, just watch me do the Humpty Hump
Do ya know what I'm doin', doin' the Humpty Hump
Do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump

Labels: , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 4:50 PM :: 13 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky