border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ahhhhh the beach

I love the beach. I really do. I love the south. I really do. It started to rain just a little bit on the way up yesterday but that was fine - it could be worse, I could be stuck in the snow back at the house (I can't believe it snowed again after it all melted). By the time we got here it had stopped. No sooner than we got checked in, the man child was dying to hit the pool. The indoor pool had entirely too much chlorine so we opted to go outside. The water was really really nice.

For dinner we went to my favorite place here....Crabby Mike's! Ya'll I ate entirely too much but I don't get fresh crab everyday so I had to get my fill. After dark, took a nice little walk on the beach.

We are already up this morning and we are headed to Broadway at the Beach for a little shopping this morning. Right now its partly sunny but will be all sun by this afternoon so that is when I will become a lobster.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:41 AM :: 13 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky