border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, May 16, 2007

#299 The Good Mom

That would be ME! Tonight I am taking the teenage daughter and her friend to the FallOut Boy concert at the Target Center. I know I know, I am so cool (Kelly I know you are reading this, you lurker, so just shut it mmmmmkay?). The show starts at 6 and there are several bands playing so I am thinking its gonna be a late night for this Cheeky. I guess maybe I shouldn't have gotten up so early this morning because I will be paying for it tonight (OMG - did I say that? I must be getting OLD or something.....nah! - Kelly, I mean it....shut it!).

In the meantime be sure to tune it tomorrow as I celebrate post #300!! Woot! And I will be answering your questions and will give you 300 things. Its been a little tough but hopefully you will learn something new about yours truly. So here is your final chance lurkers - ASK! Oh and if you are asking what you can get me to help me celebrate....(you know you want to) just leave me a comment (and tell two friends, and have them tell two friends, and they can tell two friends and so on and so on....remember that commercial?). I know its a stretch but wouldn't getting 300 comments on the 300th post be so cool? Crap, I would be happy with 100 but why limit myself.

Oh and just so you know - I am in a Sassay mood today so I can not be held responsible for the comments I leave....nope not responsible at all.

Cheeky who needs some java and that reminds her of a little ditty by my girl Dolly and while yes, I work from home (I know you are jealous) and I do so love the company I work for, I think this song sorta fits the morning.....

Tumble outta bed and I stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
Yawnin', stretchin', try to come to life
Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumpin'
Out on the streets the traffic starts jumpin'
And folks like me on the job from nine to five

Workin' nine to five
What a way to make a livin'
Barely gettin' by
It's all takin' and no givin'
They just use your mind
And they never give you credit
It's enough to drive you
Crazy if you let it

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:18 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky