border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yeah yeah I know.....

I have been MIA but I have a really good excuse......really good. PAIN! Severe, I might have to kill somebody it hurt so bad pain. Last night was the worst of it I think. I am however recovering and will be back to my normal twisted self soon. I lived with the pain for a week before going to the doc and then BAM I had a major painful episode last night. Yeah, next time (lets hope there won't be a next time but if there is) I am calling day one and saying gimme drugs...now woman!

When trying to describe the pain to teenage daughter I told her it was worse than being in labor and she looks at me and says "how would you know?"....ummmm hello....I am your MOTHER.....sometimes I worry about that girl.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 4:20 PM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky