border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I believe......

In the power of prayer. So much has happened this weekend (good and devastating and no I am not being dramatic when I say devastating) but I believe that if it weren't for all the prayers from ya'll, then things would be much much worse and so my friends for that I THANK YOU!

Now, I am sure you are wondering how the scrappy thing went.....well it was a HUGE personal success for me. I completed FIFTEEN PAGES.....let me say that again....FIFTEEN PAGES!!! I thought just having one page would have been tremendous but to do that many I was thrilled. I got lots and lots of goodies from the sponsors (scrappy stuff, t-shirts, umbrella, etc). Overall the event was great for me.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:59 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky