border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crackity crack crack

Yes, it truly is the season of horror. Why? Cause I have to make a completely unexepected and unplanned visit to .......the dentist!!! I have a cracked tooth. Actually I have 3 cracked teeth but they have been cracked for quite some time and they haven't been giving me any trouble so on my regularly scheduled visit the dentist said - yep they are still cracked but since they are not bothering you we will leave them alone. And that is exactly what we did.

But, mid last week, one of them started bothering me. Bit into a chip and OUCH!!!!! So, I called the dentist and wouldn't you know, the dentist office was closed for a week. So I was careful. All weekend. Had a few incidents but over all was tolerable. Monday, I called....still closed. Tuesday I called.....still closed but I decided that maybe they forgot to change the message and so I left a message for them to call me back. I got the call last night. BUT....now I have to wait another 2 weeks before going in...just to get it checked out. THEN....I will have to go back to get it repaired (they want to see exactly what they have to do before scheduling so they can schedule enough time....ok I get it). Now of course, if it gets so bad I can't take it then I can go in and be worked in to the schedule.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the dentist? Really? You haven't heard that before?.......Well, I am sure I am going to whine and moan about it again....in about 2 weeks. I know, you can't wait.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:31 AM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky