border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its all mine.....and other random things

Today is the day.....ADD boy's last day is today. I can survive on some things but on others....well, lets just say I have my work cut out for me. Like I said before, I like the dude, he is smart, he just keeps all the info in his head and that won't do me any good while he is gone. Speaking of gone, the rest of the office, managers and directors are gone on a retreat this week too. So its going to be me, the front desk person and the computer guy for a few days. I am ok with this. It will give me a chance to get some things done and get myself organized as much as possible. I have slowly began to integrate my flamingos. I have more to bring in - including a string of lights. I have even contemplated bringing in one of my neon window flamingos. Think that is going over the top? Nahhhhh me nether.

On the crafty front, I think I have found my Christmas card design. Its simple, yet elegant. I am going to play with it this weekend and if all goes well I hope to get a chunk of them done - at least partially. Since I am in an office setting now, I need to do a few more halloween cards for the folks there. So I will do those this weekend too.

Teenage daughter went to see the new movie Quanrantine this weekend. She said it was horrible. Just horrible. Pretty much like my review of The Happening from this summer - not even worth the two hours you spend watching it. Yep, it was that bad.

Cheeky - who is off to become the Recruiting Master!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:53 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky