border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Update

Hmmmm so much to tell......so little time before I head out to work. Let me see if I can hit the highlights for ya.

Friday. Snuck out of work a few minutes early (yeah yeah I don't wanna hear it...I was there an hour and half early so sneaking out 15 mins early really isn't a big deal) and headed on out to B-dubs for some wings and trivia. Seriously, that is the best combination evah! Everyone was pretty whipped and there wasn't anything good on TV so we sort of made it an early night.

Saturday. Beautiful day outside. Lots of errands and running around. Got the boat put into storage for the season and also got the sprinkler system ready to be blown out (that is happening Tuesday). Then....it was time for HOCKEY and...WE WON! It was controversial. The other team scored in the last 12 seconds of the game to tie it up but the goal didn't count cause one of their dudes was high sticking. Yes, it was a good game. Came home and crashed. Dead tired.

Sunday. Ready for this.....IT SNOWED! OK OK it didn't stick. Melted as soon as it hit the ground but that is NOT the issue. The issue is IT SNOWED before Halloween. I just can't like that. So since it was cold and blustery and snowy it was clean the inside of the house day. Lots of scrubbing going on. Then, we did a little shopping. For dinner, I made a pot roast in the crock pot with carrots and taters. Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm. After dinner I made some haystacks to take to work as a treat (I spoil those people) and watched Meet the Browns. Have I ever told you how much I enjoy Tyler Perry's movies with Madea and Mr. Brown? Oh I do. LOVE THEM. Laughed pretty hard at a couple of parts.

So that was my weekend....how was yours?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:56 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky