border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, February 20, 2009

All within 2 hours....

Yesterday a total stranger gave a me a random act of kindness by handing me a coupon for a free sammich at Quiznos as I walked in. He looked at me and said "here I think you dropped this" and smiled as he and his wife/girlfriend/whatever were waiting for their order. How nice. Random Acts of Kindness (or RAKs) are totally cool right?

Fast forward 2 hours.....someone I have known for over half of my life totally dissed me. At the Wild game some friends (not mine) came up to say hello and chat. I was totally ignored. There was not simple introductions. It was like I wasn't even there....rude much?

So, my assignment for you dear internets is to go out this weekend and do a small RAK for a total stranger. Something simple (like the coupon I got). It doesn't really take lots of money if any at all. Do your RAK and then come back and tell me what it was.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:07 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky