border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Wonder where I have been???

Yeah, me too. I didn't realize it had been so long since my last update. Well let's see.....I will give you some bullet points.

* I have discovered Geocashing and been going to lots of parks and riding bikes.

* I have been going 4-wheeling.

* I have been gaining weight (I didn't say everything I have been doing was good).

* I have joined the volleyball team at work and we have games every Thursday (we were beat down last week...but we had a blast doing it).

* And most recently I have been addicted to WoW (that would be World of Warcraft for you non geeky types).

* I haven't been crafty - just seems like there isn't enough time.

So...what have ya'll been doing?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:57 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky