border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Describe Me....

This was an interesting little experiment that I played with my friends. Basically it goes like this - I sent them an email with the following:

"Describe me in ONE WORD...just one word! Send it to me only, then send this message to your friends and see how many strange things people say about U! This could be fun! Just hit reply and send me my word back. Then forward this message on to your friends (including me) and see what they say about you! INTERESTING!!!!"

I have to say the results ARE interesting (now for those of you that have not responded yet - stop reading and go respond! - I will edit and update this post with your responses when I get them - slackers!)

The one word used to describe me:
Bodacious
Tenderhearted
Hilarious
Twin
Ripe (uh no I am not smelly)
Sexy (ooh I like that one)
True-blue (yes, its two words but I allowed it because of the hypen)
Funny
Sunshine! (with the exclamation point)
Unpredictable (you have NO idea - haha)
Amusing

So go out there and test your friends and see what they have to say about you - and let me know if you played!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:43 AM :: 0 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky