border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Funky Dreams Again

Yes, last night I had another funky dream. No, no it wasn't about Godzilla again, he is too scared to mess with me anymore. This one was just odd.

So, it starts out that I am interviewing with a company. The girl that is interviewing me is sort of snooty (which will make sense later). I am all nervous and stuff and then she tells me that she will be interviewing me in all the languages that I speak since I can speak three. What!? I speak THREE languages? When did this happen. So of course I am freaking out inside cause I can only speak one language and that can be a challenge at times. So I am trying to figure out how to snitch my resume from her to see just what was on there cause I don't remember putting that there. Then move forward to the second round interview. Don't ask me what the languages were cause I don't know. Don't ask me what happened with the questions cause I don't know. See this dream was in segments and there is a lot of blanks and even I have questions.

So round two. I am driving up to the front of the building and I am thinking I must have done ok on the languages part since I am coming back - either that or they want to make fun of me. Either way all I know is that I am driving up in an ugly tank of a car. All of a sudden some dude comes out with a rifle and was shooting up the place and he sets his sights on me....in my tank of a car. We make eye contact and I can see it in his face he has was now gonna take aim at me. I start shaking my head no and pleading with him not to shoot. He does. He hits the car. Apparently he is not that good of a shooter. He shoots again. I am still not hurt and still pleading with him not to shoot and that is when he take his final aim and I put my hands up to shield my face (I can do this cause apparently I think I am Wonder Woman or something and I think that I am going to be able to protect my self just by holding up my hands). He shoots and I am hit. One little mark. On my hand. Barely even a wound there.

Next scene. I am in the building after being shot up thinking they better give me this job considering some idiot just came and shot me. Don't ask me what happened to the guy. I don't know. Its a weird dream remember? So I am inside waiting for my second round and this girl in there giving me all kinds of crap and I am like "look honey some fool just shot me - so forgive me if I have a hair out of place" and I open my shirt to show her all the little marks from the buck shot on my chest and stomach. I didn't think to show her the wound on my hand. I guess all the little bruises would be more dramatic or something. Or maybe I was trying to impress her with a shot of boobage - I don't know - its a dream remember. I turn to walk away and she kicks me in the back. Oh it is on! I proceed to open a can of, in the words of Stone Cold Steve Austin, "whoop ass" on her. The first girl I interviewed with comes in and breaks us up.

Next scene. I am walking through the manufacturing part of the company. Which at this point I find odd because I realise this is an up scale event planning company (which explains why everyone was so snooty). Why in the world would they have a manufacturing facility there?

Next scene. I am at home. Well, a home. Not the one I live in now. And I am telling Mr. Cheeky about the interview and getting shot up and showing off my wounds cause at this point I am now proud of them. Then I am all kinds of mad cause I don't think I got the job after going through all that crap. There is a stack of papers on the coffee table and Mr. Cheeky is like "hey, what's this?" - it was an offer letter, from the company. Yeah, I got the job.

Next scene (which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the rest of the dream). I am in the bathroom. Again its just A bathroom - not my current one. I look down and see a little crab crawling around. Its a white one. Solid white. Like its an albino or something. For some reason I think he needs to be in the tub so I scoop him up on a piece of cardboard (cause I wasn't gonna get pinched) and toss him in the tub where there are more crabs already there. About six and they were all white. And here is the really odd part (as if this wasn't odd enough already), there was a bigger crab there - not giant just bigger, and as I was pushing the little one in the tub he jumps up and grabs him and proceeds to eat him. I was like "what the crap!?" so I decide that they are dangerous and they need to be boiled so I turn on the faucet (cause the hot water is boiling hot) all the other crabs turn bright red cause they are cooking (in the tub) but the big one, he is only half red and still kicking.......and that is where I wake up. Odd.

There are so many hidden meanings in there I don't even know where to start. The one that stands out the most is that I think I am jonesing for some Crabby Mikes crab legs!

Cheeky who thinks singing a little Heart will be appropriate this morning.....

Spare a little candle
Save some light for me
Figures up ahead
Moving in the trees

White skin in linen
Perfume on my wrist
And the full moon that hangs over
These dreams in the mist

Darkness on the edge
Shadows where I stand
I search for the time
On a watch with no hands

I want to see you clearly
Come closer than this
But all I remember
Are the dreams in the mist

These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life
These dreams that sleep when its cold outside
Every moment I’m awake the further I’m away

Is it cloak n dagger
Could it be spring or fall
I walk without a cut
Through a stained glass wall

Weaker in my eyesight
The candle in my grip
And words that have no form
Are falling from my lips

These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life
These dreams that sleep when it’s cold outside
Every moment I’m awake the further I’m away

There’s something out there I cant resist
I need to hide away from the pain
There’s something out there I cant resist

The sweetest song is silence
That I’ve ever heard
Funny how your feet
In dreams never touch the earth
In a wood full of princes
Freedom is a kiss
But the prince hides his face
From dreams in the mist

These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life
These dreams that sleep when it’s cold outside
Every moment I’m awake the further I’m away

These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life
These dreams that sleep when its cold outside
Every moment I’m awake the further I’m away

Labels: , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 6:58 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky