border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Today...

The teenage daughter turns 15!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

So, for your viewing pleasure.....a walk down memory lane....


Your first Christmas picture with your cousin....




One of my favorite pictures....




You will do anything to get out of cleaning your room - including falling asleep in the closet you were supposed to be cleaning. I found you like this and yes I took pictures before putting you to bed.




Check out your hair.....



You are a GREAT big sister....



You drag your mom to concerts....



You have your own sense of style....




Oh there are many many more I could post! Happy Birthday Sissy!!

Now come on internets - leave my baby some lurve! And umm yeah, all you lurkers....(you know I see you), delurk for the day and tell my girl happy birthday mmmmkay?

Labels: ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:12 AM :: 17 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky