border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, May 12, 2008

I am spoiled

I know it. I say it all the time. I.AM.SPOILED. But it really is Mr. Cheeky's fault so we will blame him LOL.

Yesterday was Mothers Day. And I was spoiled again. I was served coffee in bed and was told to stay there until breakfast. I came down when breakfast was ready and was given a gift card to Kohl's (amount not disclosed and when asked I was told - its enough to get whatever you want....woot). After breakfast I was told that I could go shopping at Kohl's and then go to Archiver's and get whatever I want (such a dangerous statement). But I decided I didn't want to go to to Archivers that day (Bella and Jessica, I know you probably just passed out when I said that). I decided that since I am going to the rubber stamping and scrapbook expo this weekend at the fairgrounds I wanted to save my money for that. So, I chose to go into my crafty room and play. While the men folk cleaned the house and did all the laundry and changed the sheets on my bed. Yes, go back, read that last line again.....see told ya I am spoiled.

Later in the day, Mr. Cheeky took manchild to get new shoes for soccer, teenage daughter was working, and I was playing. It was great. I got 8 layouts and 10 cards made - WOOT!

THEN.....Mr. Cheeky made the most FANTABULOUS dinner....LOBSTER.HONKER.SHRIMP. So.very.good. Yes, I have left overs (no left over lobster - that is the first thing eaten). Yesterday was just what the doctor ordered.....I am recharged for a while.

Now on to other updtes. Mr. Cheeky has news, but I can't talk about it in a public forum until Friday. Helga has been busy. Her update will be tomorrow. One more thing - read the post before this one if you haven't already. It was a rare weekend post so I am not sure if you saw it. If you blog and post pictures on your blog you MUST read it and go to the link. Then spread the word.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:42 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky