border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Saturday, May 10, 2008

So, do you like keeping what is yours?

OK ya'll know me. I am not one to go all political on my blog. And when I do get on my saopbox its typically because people are stupid and can't drive or cut me off, or are rude or some nonsense as that. But....there is something going on out that there will effect all of us that blog, participate in message boards, share photos (via flickr, blogs or other site) on line. There are two bills in congress right now that if passed - would give companies the right to take ANY picture or image they find on the internet and use them as they see fit. Go HERE to read about it.

It failed before because of public outcry but this time they are sneaking it through. Read about it and share this with your friends and family that blog or share images on line.

Stepping off my soapbox now.......

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:23 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky