border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, May 16, 2008

She works hard for the money

Helga was tired of hanging out with Kitty Girl and Sylvester so she decided to tag along and come to work with me this week. At first I think she was a little intimitaded by my beaded flamingo - Flash. You can just tell what she is thinking....



Helga is a very quick learner and so when she was done with all the filing, she wanted to be in charge of the phones....




Before long she was interviewing like a pro.....I even taught her the art of twanging...




But you have to watch out for that Helga.....she is a sneaky one. She definitely knows how to schmooze....





Now on to my Mr. Cheeky news. I couldn't really say anything until it was announced officially....but it has been so now...I can say it.....Mr. Cheeky has been promoted....AGAIN! This is the second time since we moved here in Dec. of 2005 (I think its the 5th time overall since being with the company). Woot!

Manchild had his first soccer game of the season last night - they won 4-3!


I hope ya'll have a GREAT weekend....I myself am going to the Rubberstamp/Scrapbook Expo at the fairgrounds this weekend. See if I can't OD on some scrappy goodness.

Labels: , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:50 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky