border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So I know its supposed to be about Helga today

But I am too lazy to find the cord for the camera so its gonna be about me instead. I have a decision to make. I have been going back and forth with it for a couple of weeks now. I have to decide if I want to try and take this contract gig full time. On one hand its not really hard but on the other my commissions are based on other people doing their job and doing it successfully. They are nice people and I like them but these people are very green....and inexperienced....and don't know how to do the job well - and yet my comissions will be based on them. Ummmm I see major frustration with that. There are some things about the company as a whole that concern me. They are learning some tough lessons right now but the fact that they didn't have the foresight to see you can't do what they did is concerning. But then again.....it is money. Decent money. AND I know they want me so I have some negotiating power (telecommuting a couple days a week perhaps). So, I am torn.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:52 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky