border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, July 31, 2008

So....what have I been up to?

Funny you should ask. Sunday I was bored and needed something to do so I decided that I wanted a good book and so I went to the big bookstore and got this....



Read it in a day and half.

Went back on Tuesday and I got this....



Read it Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday.

And on the same trip got this....


Read it all on Wednesday.

I am waiting for this...


Which comes out this week. It will be the end of the series.

Now these books are 500+ pages each and I read one a day. Very decent reads. But now....after I get the last one....what am I going to do while I am waiting for the companion book for the first one (called Midnight Sun which hasn't even finished being written yet)?


So, that is why I haven't blogged lately - I have been taken into a world of beautiful vampires and smelly werewolves. And I have loved each blood sucking moment of it. I am sad now that it will be coming to an end for me this weekend.

Cheeky - who wants to know......what should I read next?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:41 PM :: 19 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky