border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, lets see....

Friday, I had a very rare moment at Chez Cheeky. Very rare indeed. So rare that I almost didn't know what to do. I had the evening off without kids. WHAT?! I know - amazing huh? Well, after staring at each other and not knowing what to do, Mr. Cheeky and I decided to go to St. Paul to hang out at Sweeney's with one of his old work friends (and my friend too) that relocated to TX in Feb/Mar of 2007. Wow. Doesn't seem that long ago.

Saturday, we were up early and went to WI to Willows Falls. It was an overcast day (thank goodness). The falls were gorgeous as always and the water was freezing but we had a good time. The walk up that hill though....lets just say I paid for it the next day. After the falls, we went to the park (on the other side of the state park where the falls are) and had a picnic lunch and sort of lounged around for a while. Overall a really good day.

Sunday, it was time to take Mr. Cheeky back to the airport - AGAIN! He will be home 2 days in the next 4 weeks! Yes, you read that right. This travel has officially gotten on my last nerve. On my way back from the airport I stopped by Archiver's for some retail therapy and then I took the kids to see Batman! I don't care if you are a fan of the batman series or not. GO.SEE.THIS.MOVIE. Awesome! A solid two and half hours so you get your money's worth.

That's about it - nothing too exciting or spectacular.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:23 AM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky