border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And then I gave them to the mail nazi

So today is the day. All my hard work and halloweeny goodness is going out in the mail. If you are on "the list" then you should be getting yours before Friday. If you don't get it in time....blame the mail.

Also, today, is the first sweater day of the season. This decision may prove to be a mistake. I suspect the office may be too hot. I already know that I get a lot of afternoon sun and well, it tends to warm things up a bit. On second thought....I may rethink this sweater decision.

Has anyone out there in blog land ever shaved a Himalayan kitty? Kitty girl has gotten mats on her chest and it had been so hard getting them out. The thought of just getting out the clippers and doing a few quick swipes may have crossed my mind. Think miss priss would get mad?

OH and ummm I may have gotten a little excited when I saw commercials for Twilight that starts on 11/21!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:18 AM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky