border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Multiple titles: You love me...you really do...and Vote Vote Vote! ....and I lied

Ok first.......You love me.....you really love me. See, I secretly knew ya'll were out there (snort, snicker, giggle). Ya'll don't have to comment ALL the time but every now and then is nice.

Second ....and this really should be first.....VOTE VOTE VOTE....I don't care WHO you vote for but please.....exercise your freedom to vote. What?!? You are reading blogs and not voting.....shame on you...go right now....right this second....and VOTE...Capish?

Third.....I lied.....I didn't lie intentionally but I lied none the less. I said that today that I was going to give you a weekend update...but nope...I am sleeping in (Thank goodness for delayed posting) and going to breakfast at Denny's .....then VOTING (see the rant in the previous paragraph) and then headed to work. So ummmmm yeah.....no weekend update today. Forgive me????

Cheeky - who says....ROCK THE VOTE.....ROCK THE VOTE....and ummmm if you can't decide, give me a shout...I will tell you who to vote for......

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:13 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky