border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What?! Two posts in the same week?

Amazing, I know.

Last night was another WoW marathon. I think I feel carpal tunnel setting in or something. For those of you that are wondering, we have been playing since Sunday and I am a level 11 Night Elf Priestess.....and yes....I am a bad mamma jamma.

I am glad that today is Wednesday and the week seems to be moving along rather quickly. I think the most exicting thing that has happened so far is that I broke a nail last night....it was a really long pinky nail. I am still in mourning. In lieu of flowers please send gift certificates for a mani/pedi.

Summer is full force for teenage daughter and the manchild. I will give them about a week before I start with the chores. I know...I am too good to them.

That's what's happening here at Chez Cheeky - what's happening in your neck of the woods?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:07 AM :: 0 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky