border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, January 04, 2010

Back to life......

Back to reality....back to the here and now....yeah.....

This morning as you are reading this I will be leaving Valdosta and driving to Atlanta with the manchild to catch a plane back to the frozen tundra. Had a good visit. On Saturday we went to Wild Adventures and while it was chilly it was one of the best theme park visits I have ever had. Absolutely NO waiting in lines. It was great. The weather was nice but after the sun went down it did get a wee bit chilly.

Oh and I have a pic of me hand feeding some birds. Of course I have to wait to post it because they are not on my phone.

Tomorrow it is back to work and reality again for a while.

Cheeky - who is ready to plan another trip.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:52 AM :: 2 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky