border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, March 31, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday

Its that time again. If you don't know what SPF is head on over to Kristine's place for the rules. This weeks assignment:

1. Your Washer and Dryer.
2. Your Robe (if you don't have one of these wait, how can you live without a robe? NO ONE should ever have to live life without a robe! GO BUY ONE!)
3. A flower (it's supposta be spring remember?)

So here you go.....

Washer & Dryer - this are the one's currently in use


















Now is seems that every time I move I always end up with an extra washer/dryer. So here is a set that came with this house (but is hanging out in the garage):


















My Robe:

Yes, it ratty and old but its soft and comfy






















A Flower:

Ok, it might be spring where you live I live in (say it with me people) Minnefreakinsota!! So unless I go out and buy them, I do not have any flowers. So, I improvised and took a picture of a flower candle holder that I have.


















Did ya play....tell me tell me I wanna see!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:23 AM :: 26 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky