border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, March 23, 2006

Going Commando....

For those of you that don't know much about me I stay at home during the day. However, not only do I have those lovely household duties that we all have (and if you think they get done all regularly - think again) but I also do contract recruiting work for my former company in Charleston, SC and sell on eBay. Some days are busier than others (like today for example is going to be a day from hell - 7 hour long back to back interviews plus more things on top of that). So since I work from home, I find that many days I tend to work half the day in my PJ's or my favorite "lounge around the house" pants (that are made from t-shirt material and are way too big) and a t-shirt that is way too big. I am comfy that way. I have also found that recently at least 3 out of 5 days I go commando - I can't believe how comfortable it is. I just started doing this about 2 months ago on a regular basis. Now I can never imagine going commando in public or even in jeans but in my lounge pants - oh yeah! Am I weird, or do others out there in blogger land do this too and I am just becoming enlightened??

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:47 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky