border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, March 17, 2006

SPF - Brought to you by the letter C

Here we are at another SPF. If you don't know what SPF is head on over to Kristine's place for the rules. This week SPF is brought to you by the letter C - your coat, your couch, and your candle(s).

This is just one of my coats - my favorite - black leather trench! Now I live in Minnefreakinsota so of course its too cold to wear it now so it just hangs there in the closet all alone....sigh...




















This is my couch in the family room. I have a love/hate relationship with this couch. Its massive, soft, and worn in just right. And when you sit on it, you sink in and its wonderfully comfortable. It annoys me that I have to constantly push the bottom cushions back in all the time because they mysteriously inch their way out through out the day. (oh yeah - that would be the teenage daughter's computer in the back ground.....have to keep an eye on the kiddies ya know?)
















This is just one of the many many many candles that I have in the house. This one is the scent of the week - Ocean. Plus it matches the big blue accent wall that I have in my kitchen!















So once again, a little glimpse into Cheeky's world brought to you by SPF! Did ya play?? Did ya huh did ya?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 1:18 PM :: 13 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky